Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Review: Amy's Black Bean Enchilada Whole Meal


This frozen dinner has an organic corn tortilla filled with organic black beans and vegetables covered with a traditional enchilada sauce. It has Spanish rice and pinto beans on the side. Its Vegan and Gluten-Free. Perfect for a meal in a pinch.

So, we all have those days that you either don't have time to get a lunch together or don't feel like cooking dinner- for this reason I always have this meal in my freezer. Its a definite staple for me-partially because it is so hard to find a prepared meal that is both vegan and gluten free. And it tastes great to boot! I usually pair mine with a half of an avocado and it makes a fantastic lunch.

Amy's organic products rarely disappoint. I give it four stars. Super convenient, pretty tasty, and about as healthy as a frozen dinner can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment